Beauty In 8 Easy Steps
Think you are beautiful? Think you are not? In both cases, you are right! The famous adage, “beauty is skin deep,” is true. Beauty isn’t solely the outer covering of your body, aka, skin. It is also what you think about yourselves.
So, the first step towards becoming beautiful is: believe you are beautiful.
The other steps
- Check your diet. Eat fresh foods. Cut down on junk food. Drink plenty of water, up to 10 glasses daily. Within a week you will see a difference in your skin. You may want to continue taking the fresh, nutritious diet. Occasional treats are okay.
- Keep your skin clean. Use a mild cleanser. Exfoliate once a week or fortnight, depending on your skin type and age.
- Do your hair well. Attractive mane ups a lady’s confidence. It can change your personality drastically. Keep your hair clean. Style them gorgeously or simply let them loose. Use appropriate products and handle tresses gently. They will retain their shine and bounce.
- Maintain your beautiful smile through good oral hygiene. Check with your dentist every six months.
- Avoid heavy makeup. Natural beauty is more attractive. Focus on skin health and hygiene, instead of layering it with makeup. Healthy skin exudes natural radiance and flawlessness.
- Meditate. They not only keep your body and mind fit, but also impart a healthy glow to skin due to improved blood circulation.
- Catch 7-8 hours of sleep at night. It is your beauty sleep. Skin repairs itself at night. Don’t let your skin miss this golden chance.
- Smile, even if you don’t have a million-dollar smile. A cheerful person with a good sense of humor seems to be more attractive than a sulky person with an irritated personality.
While you work towards becoming beautiful in appearance, please do not forget to have a beautiful heart. Best wishes.